Business & Contract Attorney | Asheville, NC
The Daniels Law Firm, P.C. provides comprehensive representation in the areas of business formation, contract drafting, review, and general business consulting. The firm also handles a wide array of business and commercial litigation in the areas of contract disputes, construction, and real property issues.
Crucial to the success of any business enterprise is establishing agreements and documentation. To achieve successful long term results, time and resources must be devoted in the beginning to making the right decisions. At Walter Daniels in Asheville, we have experience in:
- Business formation (C & S corporations, limited liability companies, general partnerships, sole proprietorships, and other limited liability entities.
- Employment agreements, non-solicitation, and nondisclosure agreements.
- Real estate leasing, deeds, and titles
- Contract negotiations
- Succession planning for family businesses
- Secured transaction
- Business acquisitions
It’s important to consult with someone that can ensure your business is on the right track. If you have a question, just ask us. Our attorneys will get back to you promptly with the advice you need.
- NC Sec. of State Corporations Division: https://www.secretary.state.nc.us/corporations/
- Small Business Administration: https://www.sba.gov/
- Small business news and resources: https://online.wsj.com/public/page/small-business.html?mod=WSJ_topnav_na_smallbusiness&mg=reno64-wsj